6 eggs, 50g butter, 1 beef tomato, 3 cloves of garlic, 50g purple onion, 2 chopped ham, 100g chicken, 1 potato, 4 leaves of basil, AUGANIC Extra Virgin Olives Oil, salt, black pepper and white wine
- Bring some water to boil. Put the tomatoes in the hot water when boiling. Cut the tomatoes into halves or quarters and squeeze out most of the juices and seeds.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on chicken. Fry the chicken and cut into slice.
- Boiling potato and cut into slice.
- Heat oil in pan and add potato, sliced ham, purple onion and garlic.
- Pour egg mixture into pan and stir with butter, salt, pepper, ingredient of step 4 and AUGANIC Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until the egg mixture has set on the bottom and begins to set up on top. Place pan into oven and broil with 180°until the eggs are set.